Monday, September 16, 2019

Cooper and Other July Fun!

For Michelle's birthday we had each of the grandkids make her a card then hide it in a place of their choosing then she went on a scavenger hunt to find each one.  It was super fun to do a role reversal where SHE was looking and WE did the clues!  

Jack's was in the chicken coop...





 Josh's was in the basement window...
 Tyce's was tied to the dog...
Grandma Morrill and ALL her grandkids!  She is loved so dearly by every single one of these kids because she has earned it.  They don't just love her because she's their grandma.  They love her because she has always made an effort to show them love and give of her time and talents for them.  She knows each of them and finds a way to connect with each of them differently.  How lucky these kiddos are!!
Neola Rodeo...

 My Theo...
 Speaking of cats...oh my gosh I am officially crazy cat lady.  So the humane society comes to my work beginning of each month with animals for adoption hoping residents will come in and adopt them.  I have stayed strong for two years, only holding them then walking away.  It was weird this time because this cat wasn't particularly cute nor was I LOOKING for a fourth cat.  But I went to hold him and he curled up to me and I just felt that he needed to come home with me!  It was crazy.  So...welcome COOPER to the Morrill family!



 He was so tiny, when we got him he was 2 lbs and when we brought him to the vet a week later he was 1 lb!  He was really sick so we got him on meds and he got slowly better thank heaven.

Kesti and I took the boys to the pool....



My favorite Sunday thing...read and snuggle my Theo...
Cooper playing cards with the twins...
This guy does NOT like his kitty box and was trying to climb out this tiny hole hahaha...
Enjoying the sun...
These two really hit it off in RECORD time and are now total bffs...
Tyce went to Neola for a few days with his cousins...

Snuggle time with Cooper...
Theo having the time of his life in a bag...
Poor Cooper has been too sick to clean himself so we gave him a bath!  He was such a good boy!

Hahaha, wet rat...
Parker's work had a suite for the Bee's game and Tyce was SO excited!  Twins were at scout camp and were bummed to miss it...

He voluntarily chose to eat some carrots!  If you know Tyce you know that's a big deal! 


Hahaha, funny position...

This was their first time cuddling and it happened after like two weeks of getting Cooper which is SUPER uncommon in cats.  It usually takes months, if ever, for them to like each other let alone cuddle!  I was so so so happy Theo has as a friend! 
So proud of this kid for finishing the Joseph Smith book that Grandma Bybee gave him!  He read the whole thing then bore a sweet testimony in church, love this kid's natural spirituality and desire to learn, grow, and be better...
Kesti and I took our boys to Deer Creek for Pioneer Day and had a WONDERFUL day (once we got all the dang floaties blown up!) 













Dinner at Dairy Keen after...
One day we were driving home and I just decided to pull over in the church parking lot and let Josh try driving!  He, not surprisingly, caught on SUPER quick and drove home from the church and did great! 
Jack was in my dad's car and my dad let him drive his car!  Later he drove ours also.  Jackson was less comfortable driving than Josh, lucky me he said he wants Parker to teach him and Josh wants me to teach him! 
Yes, more cat pics...

One last summer hoorah at 7 Peaks with our favorite family! 

More to come!  Got to get caught up! 

No comments: