Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tyce Turns 10!

My baby turned 10 this month!!!  He has been so looking forward to turning 10 because all his friends were already double digits haha.  


Friend party at Lowe's Extreme Airsports...


 
 
 Then a few days later...family party! 




 The bubble balls were a HUGE hit the kids had a great time! 



 Tyce's request was a white cake from Grandma Bybee...






 Josh practicing for his big hike...
 Cooper and Grandma snuggles...
Tyce is at an interesting stage in life, he is either the sweetest easiest most loving and obedient boy or he is SO difficult.  When he is sweet he loves to help me in the kitchen or with whatever I'm doing, he is fun to be with, and we love playing games together (especially Yahtzee and Nertz).  When he is in his difficult mood he is very hard because he tends to be a know it all and is very unreasonable.  Good example: Tyce making a sandwich.  I'm in the shower and he comes in to tell me we are out of provolone cheese (which he loves on his turkey sandwiches).  I tell him "I'm sorry sweetie you can have american or colby jack or no cheese.  I am going to Walmart tomorrow I'll be sure to grab some."  Is that the end of it?  No way.  Tyce "well I want provolone cheese on my sandwhich!"  He's very unreasonable and doesn't adapt well when he has his mind set on something and it doesn't work out.  Luckily he is in his sweet mood more than this mood!
Tyce loves turkey sandwiches, taquitos, bananas, oatmeal, gummy bears, and tacos.  He isn't a big sweets lover.  He is currently on the Squids swim team and doing really well.  He is also playing Jr. Jazz basketball which he loves.  He is loving school and is very bright.  He is very social and wants to have friends over all the time.  His favorites are Bridger, Dylan, Ryan, and Bennett.  He has 6 fish and is now asking for a hamster.  Tyce wants to "find an answer to cancer and a solution to pollution" when he grows up and, when he is rich, promises the first thing he'll do is buy me a nice house and car.  He also wants to build mansions for homeless pets to live in.  I'm going to hold him to that because I really think Tyce has great things in store for him!  I know every mom says that about their kid but, with Tyce, he has the perfect combo of brains, leadership skills, and personality.  I love my Ty Ty so much and look forward to what year 10 will bring for him! 

No comments: