Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Post...

So I don't have anything super exciting to write about but I just feel like typing today! I am super stressing about getting ready to move AGAIN! Ah, I hate moving. The real crappy thing is that we get to move TWICE! Our lease here ends July 28th and the ever so friendly owner (Ahmad the jerk) won't let us stay an extra week, and Parker and Lindsay have to work till August 1st. SO...we get to move out of the condo and move into a townhouse with the people we've been subleasing from! I have never met them, just talked on the phone, and they seem really nice but it's still going to be weird I think! Also, they live farther away from DC so it will be a longer commute for Linds and Parker.

So this weekend we are packing up most of our big stuff and driving it out to Pittsburg, where my best friend Becky lives, because she loaned us most of our furniture. I'm SUPER excited to see her but obviously stressed about the logistics and the expenses. Then we'll come back Sunday evening and get all packed up to move out Monday evening after Parker gets home from work. Then we move in with the Christovs for 5 days, then we get to get packed up again and then OFF TO UTAH! Linds, the boys, and I are flying home Saturday the 2nd then Parker will leave the next day to drive the car home.

How do I feel about moving back to Utah? Mostly excited, I think I'm ready to be home (I can't believe I'm calling Utah home). I miss my house there, our furniture, the yard, the garage, the space. I miss the DRY heat, I miss my in laws and my sister, I miss things being much cheaper, and I miss teaching our Sunbeam class every Sunday!


However, it's been such a fun experience to live out here and I'm SO glad we did it! I've absolutely loved all the history out here and there is always SO much to do! I've also loved the people I've met out here, they're so different and I love meeting people from different walks of life. I've liked our condo, it's been perfect for us and it's been fun to live in a place with a pool and a gym! I've also loved living with my little sister, of course she annoys me sometimes, but it's been fun to have time together before she gets married in 23 days (the countdown started at 126, haha).


Anyways, sorry this is so boring, I just needed to get my thoughts out. To make up for the boringness, here are some cute pics of the twins...


So when we went to NY the hotel only had one portacrib so we made a bed for Joshy in the closet! So of course now the joke is, "Josh coming out of the closet"...

Here is Jack, Josh, and Uncle Jason playing in the closet...

Grandma Bliss sends the boys $2 bills, here they are showing off their money...

4 comments:

JP said...

Can't wait to see you guys! I hope the boys remember Tyler and I. Good luck with all the packing and moving, wish I were there to help!

Daisha said...

craziness and I can't believe that you are already done in DC. Good luck this week!

Justina Selim said...

I didn't know you had to do all that! What a punk land lord! Can't wait to see u in UT!

Ashley said...

I can't believe you have to do all that moving!! Good luck!! I'm excited to be back in Utah too! ... someday! ha