Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week with the Morrills!!!

Parker's parents and two of his younger sisters Christine and Tegan came out to visit us on Monday! We were so excited to have them come! My parents left and a couple hours later the Morrills came, so it's been a crowded condo but way way fun!

Saturday night my family and I met Morrills at the Hill Cumorah Pageant in New York which was really fun to have both our families there together! For those who don't know the pageant is in Palmyra, New York and it's like a play about the Book of Mormon. There are over 700 people in the play and they are all volunteers! This picture is blurry but you get the idea, huge amazing set with tons of people and the costumes are SOOO detailed it's amazing!
Michelle bought the boys popcorn and she won them over in about one minute, haha...


They had fun at the park, note their adorable Yankees shirts that Grandma got them!
Wednesday we went to Mt. Vernon-yes I went there with my parents too but I loved it the second time too! This is the view out the back of the mansion...

The front of the mansion..

Can you tell how much the twins love their gamma and bampa Morrill!?

Family shot...

Joshy fell asleep...

Auntie Christine and her nephews at the pool...


They were SO excited when daddy came home from work!

Girls at the pool...


Jack trying to sneak away with my Victoria Secret bag...

Josh splashing...

It was a fun few days but I just wish they could've stayed longer. My house seems so empty now! I love my in laws and love their relationship with my boys. Thanks Bart, Mom, Christine, and Tegan! Love you all!

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

You guys have had lots of visitors! That's so nice! I love Josh's hat!

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Oh my heck! I am so happy i found your blog! Your boys are so cute and getting so big!! Are you living NYC?? what's new? check out my blog and let's catch up!!

Janae said...

Looks like fun.. I'm glad you are having so much family visit. Miss ya!