Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Today was the twins' first day of preschool. They were SO cute and SO excited. Parker gave them their Father's Blessings last night and it was a very neat experience for our family. They woke up this morning ready and excited. They are going to Bethel Lutheran Preschool and their teacher is Mrs. Morton. It's every day 9-12 and there are only 8 kids in their class, which I love. I am going to miss my boys! It's so scary sending them out into the real world. I feel like I am losing control, and this is only the beginning. Good luck to my big boys!

Here's the standing in front of the school picture... Check out these cool "packpacks." What was even cooler? The price. $4 on clearance. YAY!
Hanging up their backpacks..Here's my sweet Jack at his desk...Here's my sweet Josh at his desk...Waving goodbye to mommy and daddy!

What am I going to do with all this free time? Ha, free time in my dreams. I still have TYCEROO! He's my high maintenance one. I'll just drop them off at school, go to the gym, come home and shower, then go pick them up! And so it begins...my schedule revolving around them and school. We're all growing up...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha first ones there huh? i wish i could be a fly on the wall and watch them all day. they look too cute.

Brent said...

They look so cute and excited! Bet they'll be Teachers Pets before long. Miss them and Tyce.