Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day...

Parker had Monday off for the holiday and, even though we were exhausted from only three hours sleep the night before, we had a fun day as a family. We had a picnic, then rode the carousel, then played at the park. Everyone was in such a good mood and I think we were just all happy to be together again.

Cute guys ready to go... Jack and daddy...
Tyce loved the whole picnic idea...Mommy and Josh (who would NOT leave my lap the entire lunch because he thought bees were going to get him)...They loved the carousel...It was a very hot day but we all still had fun...

After the park we went to 711 and got slurpees, which is always a hit with my boys. After dinner we put the kids down and Parker and I enjoyed watching some football together on the couch. I love my family!

No comments: