Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mini Golf...

Saturday we took the kids miniature golfing and they had SO much fun! They were jumping up and down clapping when we got out of the car. I thought they'd get bored after a few holes but they could've easily done another 18 holes (if mom and dad weren't so cheap, haha). My dang camera died as soon as we got there but Parker got some cute videos of them. This was actually a hard course, nothing was ever flat so your ball never stopped rolling! Anyways, enjoy laughing at them as they try so hard to get their balls in the hole...






After golf we had a picnic and played at the park. I am LOVING this weather! Not hot, not cold! Please stick around fall!

Lastly, here is cute video of Tyce. He "talks" all the time...

3 comments:

Brent said...

Professional Bowlers....Professional Golfers....Professional Cowboys...so many future opportunities for the twins! Very cute videos - Tyce is a little babbler!! (Wonder where he gets that from???) Miss you all!

Mikaela said...

How lucky you guys get to have so many fun family outings . . .is that what happens when you finish school? ;op PS, you still haven't called me back and I wanted to ask you some important questions. Also . . . I don't know anyone in your family that talks alot . .oh say, like all of the way to BOISE!!! My mom and I were joking one day about cars being run on talking and actually mentioned that you and I would be in outer space if we rode in a car together in that case!

Michelle said...

hilarious! love, love, love it!