Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preschool Halloween Party...

Tomorrow the boys have their "Bible Heros Party" at preschool. They have to either be a bible hero or an animal from the bible. Well, I am neither creative nor do I want to spend money on costumes so luckily my friend Denise had these costumes we could borrow. She made them both! The boys were really excited about them. For the church trunk and treat and to go trick or treating on Halloween Jackson might be his Batman from last year, but we'll see what he decides. Anyways, I knew tomorrow morning I wouldn't have time to take pictures so I took some tonight...

Cute Joshy the dragon... Tyce had to get in on the fun, this was Josh's costume two years ago and Tyce loved it!
Have you ever seen a cuter giraffe? My dragon and my dog!

They're really concerned about how they're going to buckle up in the car tomorrow in their costumes, especially with Josh's big tail. I told them we'd find a way. Jackson said, "good so because I don't want to have to go to JAIL in my COSTUME!" Haha, yes I tell my kids they'll go to jail if they don't buckle up. :)

2 comments:

Traci said...

What cute costumes! I can't believe Denise made them. Have a Happy Halloween!

Lindsay said...

hahah "good so because." i cant wait to hear that!!!