Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week with Grandma Morrill...

Well it is a sad day, Michelle leaves! We had a wonderful week with her and hope she enjoyed being here as much as we enjoyed having her here. Tyce has been pretty sick the past couple days so it was nice to have Grandma here to cuddle him when he needed a lap! I don't think she minded much though! Here are some pics from the week...

They each got some new Halloween jammies... And pumpkin flashlights..
Of course Jackson's was broken...We picked out pumpkins and carved them...Tyce showing off his belly...Pulling the seeds out...Grandma and Jack did one pumpkin...And daddy and Josh did the other...Tyce got new jammies too...The finished product...Cute guys in their new shirts...They made monster puppets...Then they painted little pumpkins...

Thanks for a fun week mom! Thanks for entertaining my kids, taking us out to lunch, shopping with me, doing my dishes, sweeping my floors, cuddling Tycee, babysitting, just keeping me company, etc etc etc! I have the best mother in law! Tyce, Jack, and Josh love Grandma SO much and are so lucky to have her! We all love you!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

she is such a great grandma to those boys. they are so lucky to have her. soon it will be me visiting! wooohooo!

Acker Family said...

So fun to have your family there to visit!! Your boys are getting SO big! Especially Tyce!