Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Barraclough Fam Part 2

Part two!

Parker skiing with my uncle Darin and brother in law David... We spent an evening with my grandparents at their condo in downtown Salt Lake...

Parker walked across the street with the boys so they could see the lights on Temple Square...
Grandma Bybee reading her great grandsons stories...We spent a day at the Gateway Discovery Center which the kids just LOVED...They had the cutest little "market" for the kids to shop in...Josh making himself a turkey sandwhich at the pretend bakery...Jackson loved the construction site. He looked so serious and hard working the whole time...Jackson also loved the market...Playing dress up...There was tons more cute stuff at the discovery center but my camera got put away once Tyce started throwing up. He was fine all day, then around 5 he stopped playing and said "mommy my tummy hurt, my need medicine, go to doctor." I tried cuddling him but he ended up rolling on the floor crying, then suddenly threw up. He threw up three times there, then twice more that night. Poor guy!!!


So while he was sleeping in the other room all the other cousins had movie night while the adults played games...Sunday Lindsay and Jason blessed baby Luke so we headed down to Provo to be there. Jason did a fantastic job and Luke was precious. Here they are getting food set up for everyone after church...Proud parents of a precious baby!!!Have I mentioned lately how much I love this little angel???? Ah I miss him already!!!


We crammed as much fun as we possibly could this trip!! I miss my family but in 3 weeks we're heading to McCall, Idaho for a winter trip so we'll see them so soon!!!


Next post: fun with Morrills!!!!

No comments: