Monday, August 6, 2012

Lindsay and Luke Come Visit!

Wednesday night at about midnight Lindsay, Luke, Jackson, and Josh flew in!  I was so excited to see them, I had plans on taking pictures of them walking out but then got too excited and didn't want to bother with my camera.  Suffice it to say, they were precious.  Jackson literally sprinted to me from all the way across the airport then gave me the biggest tightest hug ever.  Josh was much slower because he insisted on carrying/dragging baby Luke!  SO cute!  We were all so happy to be reunited and also to have Linds and Luke here!  Here are some pics from their short trip here...   

Josh was so cute with Luke.  He was so tender, caring, loving, patient, and involved.  He wanted to feed him, dress him, bathe him, entertain him, hold him, etc.  It was really nice to see that side of Josh because he is by far my least affectionate child. 


 Jackson also loved Luke and here he is feeding him...
 Joshy's turn...
 My beautiful sis and her precious baby...
 Friday night wonderful Parker watched all four boys while Linds and I went to dinner!  Thanks babe!

 Saturday we went shopping, haha Tyce looks so big next to tiny Luke...
 Riding the train...
 How handsome are these boys??
It was wonderful having them here, I already miss Lindsay like crazy.  She and I could do nothing all day and still have a blast.  In fact...that's what we did a lot of!  The twins were so excited to be home with all their toys that they didn't want to go anywhere.  They also are still on Oregon time so they sleep till like noon!  Needless to say, we were all pretty lazy on Thursday and Friday.  I love little Luke and am so sad he's growing up without his auntie Jenn.  Stupid east coast.  ANYWAYS...next post...Tyce turns 3!!!

No comments: