Sunday, October 21, 2012

Updates

I have some random pictures on my camera and phone that I wanted to make sure got into my blog book so here goes...

The boys played outside for an hour just pouring water on the road and seeing where it goes and what kind of patterns it makes...

 I love that Brody is always hanging out with us...
 The twins put on a dinosaur puppet show for Parker and I the other day...
 Joshy adores Brody...
 Friday night we went to a halloween party at our friends house in Clifton.  It was really fun...
There was face painting, balloon making, ice cream truck, pony rides, bouncy houses, treasure hunt, dinner, trick or treat, you name it!
 Hahaha, poor Tycee has no hips or bum and his pants are constantly falling down...
 Cuddle time...
Homework time at our house has not been going well.  At least one of the two boys throws a fit almost every day...
 The boys, Leah, and Sarah all watching Little Rascals...
Haha, I recently started up my cuckoo clock again after having it off since Tyce started crawling.  Tyce, Leah, and Sarah LOVE it.  Here they are anxiously awaiting for it to go off...
 Jackson and Josh in their new clothes (new jeans and hand me down shirts from a friend on their football team).  I love how excited they get about new clothes...
Thursday night we went out to dinner to celebrate Parker's upcoming birthday with our friends Troy and Denise.  We, spur of the moment, decided to go to Texas De Brazil.  Expensive, but SO yummy!!!
 In last weeks game Jackson and Josh each got the MVP for that game.  They both had a fumble recovery!
 In this weeks game Jackson got to go out for the coin toss...(he's #6)
 After the game...


Nothing else too exciting going on over here but we are getting very excited for Parker's parents to get here!  They fly in on Friday and we're looking forward to some time with them!  :)

1 comment:

Brent said...

How can you and Parker have such cute kids?!?! I mean, you two are alright, but your kids are so darling! Question: When Jackson is out on the field for the coin toss is he picking out a wedgie or just standing with his hands behind his back? Great pictures!