Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

We had a fantastic Christmas this year, and having my parents here made it even better.  Here are a million pics, sorry but there were just too many cute ones!
 
Christmas Eve putting cookies and carrots out for Santa and the reindeer...
 
 Josh was pouting because he was being a punk that night so Parker took away one of his presents...
 Santa brought Tyce a remote control Thomas train..
 Santa brought Josh a switch and go dino...
 And he brought Jackson boxing gloves and a punching bag...
 Parker and I got them this kitchen, my mom got them the shopping cart and dishes...
 Christmas morning waiting to go downstairs...
Jackson's new batman rain boots...
 Josh was super excited about his new watch...
 Tyce LOVES the Duck and Goose books so I got some more for him...
Jackson trying out his new gloves on grandpa...
We gave the boys each $20 to spend at their school holiday gift shop to buy for daddy, mommy, and Tyce.  This is what Josh got daddy, a Redskins football and Nationals stuffed animal, so cute!
 
All the grandkids (except Tyce and Luke) worked so hard on self portraits for my mom to hang in her new house in Utah...
My dad wrote a super cute 'twas the night before Christmas themed poem for the twins to read to find out that my parents were taking them to Great Wolf Lodge the next day!
 20 $1 bills from Grandma Bybee = three really excited boys...

 
 Grandma Morrill got Tyce this huge Mickey Mouse train set that he LOVES...
Tyce misunderstood my parents and thought they were leaving for Great Wolf that same day so while we were all eating breakfast Tyce went upstairs, got his stuff on, then came down and said "how do I look?  I'm ready to go!"  Haha it was so cute and SO sad when we told him he had to wait one day. 
 They all got new bikes too...
 Jackson in the chef costume we got to go with the kitchen...
 They got lots of games...
 Tyce trying out Jack's punching gloves...
 Grandpa Barraclough spent almost the whole day putting these cool things together...
 What an exhausting day!!!
It was such a wonderful day, I love watching the excitement of my family when they open gifts.  More posts to come...pics of them at Great Wolf Lodge!

No comments: