Monday, December 3, 2012

While Mommy Was Gone

While I was gone in Biloxi/New Orleans the boys seemed to keep busy and were fully entertained!  Here are some pics from when I was gone...
 
Daddy had them all weekend and did a great job (but he sure was exhausted by Sunday afternoon when they came to get me!)
 
 He gave them money for the rides at the mall that I ALWAYS say no to, such a softie!
 
 They went to the Christmas parade..
 They climbed up the tree to get a better view...
 
And this is, of course, what happened to Jack when he was climbing down...
They went to McDonalds for dinner and Josh went up by himself and asked for another cheeseburger, apparently they thought he was so cute that they also gave him a bag of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies...
 Poor Tycee got a scratch on his tummy...
 Cute Josh wrote this for me..
 They went shopping at Toys R Us to give daddy an idea of what they want for Christmas...
Tyce picked this out for me and told me he bought it for me, and a blue one...we'll see what I get on Christmas morning...
They had movie night...
 
And they picked out our Christmas tree!  It's beautiful and I LOVE that it's REAL!
 
Wonderful Traci watched Tyce Thursday and Friday, apparently he had fun on the carousel at the mall...
 She also had the twins after school until 5...
Here the little ones are waiting for the twins at the bus stop, I love how they're all carrying their babies...
As you can see, they were going going going the whole time and didn't seem to miss me too much!  Huge thanks to Parker, Traci, and Jadeh (our neighbor girl who babysat them from 5-8 on Thursday and Friday) for taking such good care of my boys so I could go have fun and get a break!!!

Next post...my trip!!! 

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Looks like they had a great time. So wish I had a REAL tree. . . someday.