Sunday, March 24, 2013

Church Basketball

Parker is a natural athlete and when I met him he was playing football at Weber State.  We decided that once we got married it made more financial and educational sense for him to quit and focus on school.  For the most part, I still feel that was the right decision for us.  However, I do regret that I didn't get to see much of him in his "element."  That's one of the reasons I love watching him play basketball for the church team.  Not many wives go to the games but I love to be there cheering on my hubby.  I grabbed some pictures at the last game, they're not great because it was my cell phone camera but better than nothing!
 
 




Highlight of the season was when Parker scored the game winning shot in OT.  I love watching him play sports because it is so HIM, it's where he feels comfortable, confident, and...pretty dang sexy  :) 

No comments: