Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Update

Here are some of the goings on in the Morrill household...
 
The boys spend most of their afternoons and evenings outside playing swords with the neighbor boys...
 
 For family game night Joshy chose Twister, I'm glad I was able to be the spinner  :)


 The boys had Monday off of school so we went to the bouncy house...
Jenn, Katrina, Lori, and I...
The weather is getting a little colder and the boys are loving their blankets Auntie Nicole made them...
 Yesterday we went and had lunch with Parker in DC...


 The twins loved the Bocce Ball court on the roof...



Fall in Virginia is SO beautiful and as I was driving into DC, down Constitution, past the White House and all the other national monuments I was reminded how cool it is to live in the Nation's Capitol.  I miss family and that is a daily struggle but days like this remind me how blessed we are to be out here. 
One last pic that I found on Parker's phone, this is when he took the twins to play laser tag...they LOVED it!

No comments: