Monday, September 15, 2014

Update

Jackson and Tyce are like fire and ice.  They play SO well together but they also fight like cats and dogs.  Jackson and Josh rarely fight and Tyce and Josh rarely fight but Jackson and Tyce I think are very similar which is why they get along so well but also annoy each other.  The other day they  both woke up early for school and when I went in to wake them up I found this...

SO cute, Jackson reading to Tyce!  Sweet brothers!

The other day they were walking to the bus and I could not believe how much taller Jackson looked than Josh!  I think soon Tyce will pass Josh also! 
 I got my splint off and my wrist is healing...
Tyce's self portrait cracked me up...
Saturday morning rather than watch cartoons the boys wanted to play games together...love those moments...

Saturday Jackson and I skipped Tyce's soccer game (which I later regretted because he scored TWO goals!!!  His first and hopefully not his last but I'm bummed I missed it!) and went school clothes shopping!  This kid is growing like a weed so he needed some new clothes, especially pants.  He is now a size 10slim in pants, 10 in shirts, and 4 in shoes!  Crazy!  Here are a few pics of our day together...

Gotta love the Old Navy rocket...

 In the dressing room...
 In the car...
 After shopping Jackson wanted to go to lunch at Cracker Barrel...
 Because he LOVES the peg game and was so determined to get down to one peg...


 Mommy and her handsome date...
It was fun spending a day with just my Jackson, he is SO talkative I love it.  He cares much less than Josh about fashion sense, he cares much more about how his clothes feel.  He got some cute stuff though and I had coupons for every single item except his shoes, got to save money where we can right?!

Sunday I just thought Josh looked so handsome and grown up...
And lastly, I love how Brody curls up around Josh's face at night...
 

No comments: