Friday, October 10, 2014

Update

I kept thinking there was no need to update my blog because nothing interesting has been going on but then I realized I have a ton of pictures of little things that have been going on so I better get caught up!
 
Tyce and Josh in their matching jammies, too cute...
 
Josh has been doing really well in soccer this year, I have had numerous coaches come up to me after watching him play telling me how impressed they are with his ability, talent, potential, and the way he can analyze and visualize the field.  We have started doing private lessons and he is doing great and loving it.  His games are super fun to watch too!
 
Tyce was "wunning super fast down the woad and fell and hit his head!"  Poor guy, it was a bloody mess and his nose actually got much worse a few days later...hoping it all heals by picture day!  But the injury didn't keep him from soccer practice! 
I have been substitute teaching this year to make some extra money and get to know the teachers and get to see my boys and their friends.  I was very nervous for my first day, and I had to borrow Jackson's lunchbox...
It went very well and the kids were super sweet making me cards telling me how much they loved me...it made me feel so much better!
Today I subbed kindergarten (crazy, don't know if I'll do it again) and was able to have lunch with my Tyce and, of course, he invited Leah to join us...

 Other goings on, let's see...family game night...
Dinner out with friends...
Parker and I enjoyed a LUNCH date and, to celebrate not having to pay for a sitter since all the kids are in school, we went super fancy and it was DELICIOUS!
The boys had a sleepover at our babysitter's house one night and ended up sleeping through church, hahaha...
I sat in on the primary program practice and snuck some pics of my adorable boys singing and practicing their parts...





One morning before school Jackson was taking FOREVER to get dressed and I was so annoyed and about to go yell at him when Parker came down telling me Jack was trying to look super cute for me so not to get mad.  Needless to say, when he came down looking all grown up and adorable, my anger ceased.  :)

Parker took the boys on a bike ride to 711, so cute...

I took Josh school  clothes shopping which he was SO excited about.  Josh is very particular about what he wears and how he looks, he will no longer wear what I pick out.  However, I have not completely given up control and only bought him two graphic tees so he'll still look pretty cute this year.  :)  Whenever he would try something on he wanted me to take a picture of it so he could see it, apparently a mirror wasn't enough validation...


We celebrated being done (everything in three hours!) by stopping at Hershey's for some yummy ice cream, our favorite thing...
 More to come on my parent's visit and Jack's cross country!

No comments: