Sunday, November 23, 2014

Update

I decided to take a break from packing for Utah (we leave tomorrow!!!) and do a quick update on what's been going on. 
 
Jack failed his eye exam at school so we got to spend two hours at the ophthalmologist just to find out that his eyes are perfectly fine (I think he was pretending because he wanted glasses!).  Here he is in the waiting room waiting for his eyes to dilate, I just thought he looked cute...
The sky looked beautiful the other night and Tyce and I were talking about how much our Heavenly Father must love us to bestow such beautiful scenery on us...
Saturday Parker had planned on taking the boys to a movie while I cleaned and packed but that morning Tyce wrapped his arms around my neck, told me how much he loved me, and begged me to come too so "we could ALL BE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!"  Needless to say, I could not say no to him!  The movie was actually sold out so we went bowling instead...and I'm glad we did because we all had good games and had lots of fun together. 

Going into the last frame Jack and Josh were tied at 83, poor Josh had the worst frame of the whole game and only got five down.  Jackson proceeded to get a spare then like eight more down so he ended up with 101 and killed Josh.  As sorry as I feel for Josh I much prefer when Jackson wins because he does NOT like to lose!!!  He asked me to take a pic of the score so he could "always remember when he broke 100."  Stupid me though didn't notice it was too bright, oh well...
Then we went to Dicks to get some snow gear for Utah and ended up spending more time and money there then intended, we love that store.  Then we headed to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  Josh loved his steak bites...
Cutie pie...
 Brothers!!!
 And the whole fam...
Daddy and Tycee reading his Pete the Cat books.  Tyce is reading SO well (he can read these books easy peasy) and I attribute it to Parker for reading so diligently with him since he was very very young...
Josh and his buddy...
We leave for Utah tomorrow for Thanksgiving!!!  Better get back to packing!!!

No comments: