Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sleepovers and Other Fun!

Tyce is my social butterfly and would be in heaven if he could have a friend over every single day of his life.  Over Christmas break he was able to have FOUR sleepovers!  One at Kenshi's house, one at Leah and Sarah's house, then we had Kenshi and Leah and Sarah over to sleep here.  He is such a cute host, always making sure his friends have everything they need, so sweet.
 
Here's him and Kenshi at the Jackson and Josh's basketball practice...
We took them to McDonalds for dinner...
Tyce reading to Kenshi ("Kenshi I'll teach you how to read in English and you teach me how to talk in Japanese")...

So cute these two...
Kimberly and I took the twins, Brianna, and Jake skating again.  The twins just cannot get enough of skating!  However, there's also a stupid arcade there and all the kids kept begging for money and tokens, we stood firm and said no each time.  SO, they spent their skate breaks crawling on the ground looking for tokens, money, or tickets.  Jack somehow hit the jackpot...
After four hours there they all ended up with enough tickets to buy some cheap crap that they were all thrilled with...
After skating we stopped at Café Rio for dinner, yummmmy steak nachos!!!
Tyce decided to help me clean all the bathrooms upstairs, he did a great job...love the butt crack and cowboy boots, I think that's a great way to clean...
Josh and daddy were watching the Broncos game and Josh decided to dress up as a...superhero football player?!

Sleepover with the Stathis girls, check out the awesome fort Parker built for them to watch a movie and eat popcorn in...


Tyce got Leah and Sarah breakfast in the morning while Parker and I were still in bed!
Playing games...
One day Jack decided to dress up like a cowboy and go out in the rain to shoot bow and arrows.  He told me I could take a picture as long as I didn't get the rainboots in the picture because then he would look "ridiculous."  Hahaha...

Brody being cute...
So I get a call from the assistant principal last week telling me that Jack was suspended from the bus for two days for...throwing a pencil.  One pencil, while they were still at the school waiting for everyone to get on, and he stopped as soon as he was asked to.  Our school is so over strict, especially considering it's his first "offense" and he stopped immediately after he was asked.  The east coast is a such an overly cautious place.  Anyway, I was upset because suspending him from the bus is MUCH more a punishment for ME than for HIM!  He was thrilled I had to drive him to and from!  So I decided he had to walk to school, it was under 25 degrees one day and one day it was raining.  He didn't complain once and walked the whole 1.5 miles...Obviously I followed behind him in the car so no one called child protective services on me...


He also was grounded for two full days, he spent a total of eight hours in his room without a peep.  I was proud of him and hoped he learned...not so much the dangers of throwing a pencil...but the importance of obeying rules.

We had our friends Sarah and Doug and Traci and David and all their kids over for a fun little get together, I didn't get many pics but here's two of the kids eating pizza...

 And Tyce, for some reason, was in my washing machine...

No comments: