Monday, February 2, 2015

Update

Jackson and Josh are enjoying basketball this year...
After Jackson came in with muddy shoes for the third time I was done, and he now is in charge of vacuuming the stairs...
In an attempt to get Brody off his pillow at night Josh made him a bed with a shoe box and a blanket.  It worked for about three nights then he ended up back on Josh's pillow/head...
Family game night...
 We had a little surprise party for my dear friend Kimberly...
The moms chatted for hours while the kids played for hours, win win!
The birthday girl enjoying her adult beverage...
The twins have not really gotten into boy scouts yet, in large part due to sports on Tuesday nights.  However, Parker got them excited about the pinewood derby...
 








 
I decided since I am having surgery soon and will be down for a while I wanted to do one more fun thing this winter so...we left Tyce with Traci and headed down to Massanutten to ski and snowboard!  They boys have been begging to go this year and they had a day off school so we took advantage of it!
 
Jackson the snowboarder...he is slowly improving and I am SO proud of him!  Every time I would pass him he was on his butt but he is so determined and I know he will get it soon. 
Josh the skier, he's really confident and has so much fun finding hills and jumps...
I was with Josh most of the day since I'm not good enough to help Jackson.  It was fun riding the lift with Josh, sometimes he was so chatty (unusual for Josh) and sometimes he was quiet and snuggly.  Either way, I enjoyed my time with him...
Sometimes we'd meet up with Jack and Parker to ride the lift together...







Taking a break for lunch in the lodge...

We had a really good time on the mountain but it was super super windy which made us freezing and wind burn on the lift.  Josh had me go on this little hill/jump and I fell and hit my head pretty hard.  It didn't hurt too bad then so I didn't think much of it but by that night I was really really hurting.  I got whip lash pretty bad so I am sore!  :(  Other than that it was a great day!

We watched the Super bowl as a family and Tyce got pretty bored and fell asleep on me...so precious...I can't even remember the last time he fell asleep on me...
 The kids were out of school today so I had all six of them while Traci worked.  While Anna napped and the twins played outside these three put together 13 puzzles!  They worked hard, had fun, and even cleaned up by themselves!  Woo hoo!


No comments: