Friday, June 10, 2016

Update

Tyce is LOVING his new cowboy boots from Grandma and Grandpa Morrill!  He wears them every day, to school, with shorts, and rocks them!  Haha.  Love that he doesn't care what people think and I hope he's always that way!

 Josh's soccer pic...
I went to a yummy lunch at Cheesecake Factory with my awesome gym buddies.  I will sure miss them and am not looking forward to starting out at a new gym and having to find new friends there!  We're quite the threesome and totally have our place at Golds.  :)
The pool is open and we are LOVING it!  What better way to spend the hot afternoons then at the pool with friends?  William angel baby tolerated the cold water pretty well!

Brody's new favorite thing is to lay behind you on the couch and get as close to your head as possible...so cute...
I'm in a packing frenzy and our house is starting to look empty and sad!  We sold our kitchen table of 13 years so our dining room is quite bare...
So is Parker's office...
Josh had his final game of the soccer season and it was HOT and HUMID!  Poor guy was dripping head to toe (he gets that from his mommy).  They had a great season and Josh scored about 10 goals.  We will miss Coach Scott and this team!

End of the season party at Ci Ci's Pizza with his whole team...








Tyce has been looking forward to Jackson outgrowing these jammies for a long time!  He loves them!

 This kid loves to read and loves to sleep...
Haha, the other day I was folding laundry and Brody climbed in with the warm clean laundry.  I kept pulling stuff out to fold it and he was NOT happy with me...
But he stayed and ended up sleeping in there all night!!!
The other night Traci had us and Frimodigs over for dinner!  The kids had SO much fun eating on her screened in porch sans adults...



Anna wet her pants at my house and so she got to wear Tyce's basketball shorts, hilarious...
A beautiful, shaded, quiet trail I found I LOVE to run...

We happened to be at Chick Fila for clown night so that was fun...



Jack lassoed himself...
More pool fun with our friends Peyton and Colby!

Getting ready for school to be out, the twins to turn 10, and MOVING DAY!!!

No comments: