Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Update

Taking a quick break from packing to update my blog so I don't get behind with the move!

Anna turned THREE on the 13th (her and the twins share a birthday and Tyce calls them "birthday cousins") and so I took her to the store to pick out her present.  She picked this adorable Doc McStuffins thing and played with it all afternoon...


Kids watching cartoons together...

We said goodbye to our dear friends the Frimodigs!  Tyce will definitely miss Luke and Will...

And I will definitely miss Sarah, Doug, and little Levi!!!
Time to pack up the books and we realized we have a LOT of books!
One last gym pic with my gym buddies!  By the way I've never once taken a gym pic before I met these ladies!  ;)
The twins got new Legos for their birthday which kept them entertained for a while while I boxed up all their other toys...
Saturday we had a goodbye party for the boys!  It was funny because I told them they could invite whoever they wanted and Josh invited like 3 people, Jackson invited like 8, and Tyce invited like 30!  Hahaha so indicative of their personalities!  We had BEAUTIFUL weather and a great turnout and I'd say it was a success!

Jackson and his friends Kelvin and Muhseen...
You bet this guy wore and rocked his cowboy boots and sunglasses to the party!
Josh and his besties Peyton and Brandon...
Tyce and his favorite Japanese twins Kai and Kira...
Tyce and some of his friends that came...
My girls...
Jackson with his friends Izek, Kelvin, Haaris, Muhseen, and Brandon...
Josh's friend Andre from his soccer team...
Josh's teacher Ms. LaCava came which I thought was SO nice!  We will certainly miss her!
Josh and Josh...
Not five minutes into the party Jackson ripped his brand new shirt on the swing...
Josh and Brandon thought they were pretty cool hanging up there where no one else could get to...

Until Jackson joined them...


Poor Tyce got really really bad blisters on his hands from the playground and was pretty sad...
Lisa, Tami, and I...
Josh and Brandon on the swings...

Jackson, Josh, and Josh...
After the party we went to the pool to cool down...
Early morning snuggles with Tyce and Brody...
Our friends Betty and Julio had us over for a goodbye breakfast on Sunday, we will miss them so much!
One of Tyce's friends, Asher, gave Tyce a picture of him and wrote on the back of it for him.  Tyce put it on his nightstand "so I can stare at it as I fall asleep."  Poor guy, he is really going to miss his friends.
Josh got to go to the Potomac Nationals game with his friend Brandon.  They had a great time, it was a double header plus fireworks so they were home super late but he had so much fun!  



And lastly, the view from my deck, the gorgeous green quiet view that I will miss so much...

I've got the entire house packed and ready to go except me!  We leave in t minus 3 hours for the airport!!!!  Goodbye Virginia!!!!

No comments: