Friday, February 3, 2017

Disney Cruise Part 3

Our second stop was Nassau, the capitol of the Bahamas!  I had been there 18 years ago but had forgotten how blue the water is!  We only had a half day there so we made the most of it...






Bart and Michelle had offered to watch ALL the kids so the adults could go do something fun sans kiddos so...we went parasailing!








We were 350 feet up in the air and it was a BREATH TAKING view up there!  I thought I'd be a little nervous but I enjoyed every minute up there with my man!!!





Then we headed to Junkanoo Beach to check on grandma and grandpa and all the kids...








Probably Jack and Josh's favorite thing was the unlimited free ice cream on the ship...
Tyce tried ice cream for the second time in his life and, still, does not like it...

Another gorgeous sunset that I could not capture...
Before dinner Tyce really wanted to go see Pluto but Parker was gone on the sports deck with the twins and I had just gotten out of the shower and had to get ready for dinner.  He asked if he could go by himself!  I was like, ok!  Deck 4 lobby atrium deck 4 lobby atrium deck 4 lobby atrium he kept telling himself.  He came back to our room about 10 minutes later, "wait mommy I forgot where I'm going!"  Haha, I reminded him deck 4 lobby atrium and he was back on his way.  After I got ready, Shane and I headed up for dinner and went by to make sure Tyce had found Pluto and this is what I see...haha he was so proud he found him all by himself on that big boat!
Dinner at Animator's Palate is always a hit, and this time the turtle talked to all the kids!  He said their names and everything!  The kids thought it was pretty cool!
Late night swimming trip...



And slide ride...
And, more ice cream...
Jackson looking sad because it was our last time eating at Cabanas...

No comments: