Saturday, July 1, 2017

Birthdays, Father's Day, Trips to California, Busy Busy June!

Morning ritual of watching the birds outside the kitchen window...

While we have been sweating during these HOT Utah summer days we've been loving the cooler evenings!  The boys love eating on the deck...

This is what I come home to almost every day after work...
I earned the "best mom ever" award the other night because I let the twins sleep at the bottom of the stairs.  Yes, they begged and pleaded and I decided why not?

Looks comfortable huh?  Hahaha.  They moved to their beds about 6am and slept till 10!

Jackson got See's for his birthday and he was pretty sad when they were gone...
We went to a Salt Lake Bee's game with Poulsen's and everyone had a great time!




They all got to run the bases afterwards...
Jackson wants to buy new headphones for his Ipod and wanted me to take a picture of him in these so he could see "if I look cool in them or weird."  Maybe a little bit of both?!
The twins had their friend birthday party Saturday at Alcatraz Escape Room...

It was a Harry Potter themed room and sounds like they had a great time.  Parker went through with them while I sat on the couch and read my kindle.




This was their first birthday party where they were totally separate from each other.  Josh had his group of friends and Jackson had his.  They sat at different tables and everything!  Kinda makes me sad but I am also so glad they each have their own identity.  Here's Beaux, Talan, and Lua...
And Jack's friends Paul, Parker, Gannon, Porter, and Ethan...
Jack was super excited about his BYU football...
Their friends sure know them well, they were spoiled with BALLS galore!


 They chose a white basketball cake...


Tyce and Bridger joined us for the pizza and cake.  This was the first birthday party I've EVER thrown where we RAN OUT OF FOOD AND CAKE!  We always have tons leftover but these boys devoured every last crumb!  Note to self...11 year old boys eat a lot.
Playing Sorry with daddy, can you tell who is LOSING??
Happy Father's Day to our FAVORITE daddy!!!







Playing 5 Crowns with Grandma Bybee has become a Sunday evening tradition after dinner...

I took a day off work and went to 7 Peaks with Kesti and her boys.  It was a beautiful day, the boys all had a great time, and Kesti and I enjoyed chatting all day.  I also convinced her to ride the scary slide.  :)



What happens when six boys get together for a picture?  They insist you take of picture of their butts because, well, you know, why not?!
Luna is hysterical and one of her favorite things to do is slip in between the couch and banister and pull herself across the couch back...
For my dad's birthday my mom and us girls pitched in for him to have a flying lesson!  Since my mom and Lindsay get bad motion sickness Dana and I went with him!  It was so much fun, slightly scary and hot, but mostly so so fun.






We did a "zero gravity roller coaster" which was so cool!  He would go straight up then we'd drop and we'd raise off our seats and stuff would fly everywhere.  Super cool feeling!
We flew over my house and Josh came out to wave to us...


Baby Audrey snuggles!
The twins have been playing so cute together since Tyce has been in Oregon.  Tonight they decided to cover Luna in socks and they thought it was the funniest thing ever...

We went boating with Lindsay and Jason and baby Audrey was an angel the whole day!



Jackson got up his third time wake boarding and did great!


Josh got up his first time and held on JUST long enough to earn his See's candies I had promised them if they stayed up for two minutes.  He yelled "have I been up long enough to get my candies?"  I said yes so he let go!  So Josh, bare minimum boy.
Blondies...

When Parker got back from Cali he brought the boys a hat and tshirt...
Snuggle time for these three!
 Took these guys to Costco and they were SO helpful!  I just walked around while they pushed the cart, grabbed what I told them to, Josh grabbed my tampons no big deal haha.  I love these boys...
The twins were in a silly mood and decided to put on a performance for me...


Taking a drink after swimming at the pool in Daybreak...
Tyce and Bridger swimming at the Provo Rec Center...
Josh eating nachos at the Provo Rec Center...
This should have been in a previous post but I just found it.  Tyce wrote the sweetest card to Tegan for her birthday...

Oh Tyce!  While at Grandma Morrill's he decided to play on the treadmill (which all the grandkids have been told not to do) and he fell and hurt his elbow, wrist, knees, and bum.  They are certainly painful but he is such a wuss too!  Showering and bandaging him up every day was quite the ordeal. We called them his owies and he informed us they were his "wounds" NOT owies.





Other than the treadmill incident he had fun in Neola with Christine and her boys.  Here are the pics she sent me...

Library...
Fun at the cabin...





 While I was at work one day Kesti took the boys to a fun little lake...








My sisters (and baby Audrey)!  Each holding our treat of choice (mine is carrots since I'm on weight watchers!)
Parker left for San Francisco for the weekend to visit his best friend Troy!  The boys, especially Jackson, were sad to see him go...


Sounds like they crammed a whole lot in just a few days.  They stayed at this super ghetto air bnb but they're not picky!  Parker pointed out many times how I would NOT have been happy staying there! He is probably right!









 Josh and his friend Beaux playing Battleship...

June is always so crazy!  One more post about Tyce and Luke going to Oregon then I'm all caught up!

No comments: