Wednesday, July 19, 2017

July Fun

We've been enjoying this HOT July so far!  The other day I was laying out in the backyard and Josh was laying on the trampoline spraying me with a water bottle to keep me cool (totally his idea), love this kid...

Tyce got to attend his first scout day camp!  He was SUPER excited and had a fabulous time!  He came home so excited...


Parker dug through his Japanese stuff to help me with my primary class lesson and found this, Josh of course had to try it on...

What?  This is a normal way to lay...

We have really been having fun as a family riding our bikes!  Josh was the first to do a long one with me, we rocked 12 miles in the heat!  He was so sweet on our ride.  He talked the entire time, he was funny, serious, open, and so honest with me about things.  He was SUCH a joy to ride with!




TYCE and his OWIES!  Remember the treadmill incident?  Well it's taking forever to heal so this is how he sleeps at night, with the sheets wrapped above and below his knee.  This kid cracks me up...

Had some friends over to play, eight boys in our blow up pool!  $35 well spent!

We went out to Neola for the 4th of July, Parker and all his siblings plus Tyler played in a volleyball tournament Monday and Tuesday.  I was only able to catch the last game but apparently they played great and had fun together!  They ended up taking second place...
Fun with all the cousins!  Jackie and her family were able to come out from Oregon so it was SO fun to have everyone together!




We celebrated Michelle's birthday...







Poor sweet Okie died in an accident the day after we all went home.  She was old and hurting so it was a blessing but we are all still super sad about it.  She was THE sweetest dog and my boys, Josh especially, just adored her!  Glad I got this pic of him with her before she was gone.  We love you Okie!
Smores!






Fireworks!


The cousins all loved camping out in the tent in the backyard...
Waiting for the pool to open we decided to run races...




Fun at the new Roosevelt Rec Center!


Jack, of course, bonked his head HARD on the diving board midst his back flip.  However, since it's Jack, no tears or complaints!  Just a big smile!
All worn out from a week at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
And, of course, kitty pictures.  This is what I see when I get out of the shower...
And THIS is Luna's new favorite place to hang out!
The boys take turns every Monday scooping the litter boxes.  Josh always does a fabulous job, never complains, and he also goes above and beyond and sweeps the area and vacuums everything up.  Jackson complains a lot then does a mediocre job.  Tyce doesn't really complain BUT he HATES the smell so bad that he decided to make his own nose plug...
One night at dinner Josh decided to see how fast he could eat his taco (in preparation for his dream to be in the national hot dog eating contest)...

Tyce and Bridger, these two are so stinking cute together.  They play imagination with their stuffed animals for HOURS on end.  It cracks me up how much stuff Tyce brings over when he goes to his house...
Jackson has become my running buddy.  Due to my surgery and, more so, the unbearable HEAT, we haven't done more than three miles but with the heat it still killed us!
I came home from work one day to see all three boys playing Uno and laughing so hard and so cute. You gotta treasure those moments as a mom!

Playing basketball one night after daddy's softball game...

 At dinner one night I asked the boys who was going to be the first one to kiss a girl.  All three hands shot up.  My guess is Tyce but we'll see!
 Lindsay and Jason went to Powell for the weekend so we got to have Luke and Emma!
Emma had some laffy taffy she had gotten from Sarah Jane and I asked her not to eat it in the car, I turn around and she has unwrapped it and rolled it around getting SO sticky!  That girl, good thing she is SO stinkin cute!
Emma adores Josh and insisted on sitting by him for every meal.  Josh is so cute with her, so tender and patient.  He holds her hand, helps her wash her hands, helped her get dressed for church, all without me ever asking.  He will be a GREAT daddy someday!
These two, inseparable as always...
Poor Jackson was feeling a little sad because Emma always chooses Josh and Luke always chooses Tyce, I tried to cheer him up...
I invited our neighbor girl, Harper, over to play with Emma.  They were SO cute together!  

They were both giggling as they squirted Josh and Jackson...

Snacktime on the towel...
Sweet Emma missed her nap but she crashed on my bed as I was getting ready for dinner...
Josh reading to Emma...

 Tyce read to Luke...
Churchtime!  Emma would NOT go to nursery, she started bawling when I tried to drop her off.  So I took her to my primary class where she was a perfect angel (even more well behaved than most of my 5/6 year old class!)...
These two...
Late night baseball with daddy...

That's the first half of July!  More fun to come!

1 comment:

Vonnie Bandy said...

Hey I hope you are enjoying your fun summer and my cousins are coming down this weekend and there staying for three weeks