Friday, August 18, 2017

August!

August has been slightly less crazy than July was which has been nice.  

Tyce in all his favorite gear, swim cap, speedo, ugly camo socks, and roller blades...

Our city hosted a Fun in the Foam night for the kids and my boys LOVED it!





Poor Josh swallowed some so his throat was burning for a bit, I walked over to my office with  him and got him an otter pop which helped some and he was able to go back to playing...


They also got to hang out on this helicopter...



Parker's firm's softball season came to a disappointing end when they lost the CHAMPIONSHIP game by 2 runs.  We have loved watching him play this season though, he averaged about two home runs a game and has a "cannon" for an arm (at least that's what opposing teams and other spectators say).  Next year they will take back the crown!

Poor Brody's leg wasn't looking right so we took him in to the vet thinking it was broken...
But it was actually an animal bite that got infected!  He had a super high fever from it which breaks my heart!  They kept him overnight to drain and disinfect and now he is home. We have to do hot compresses six times a day which he is such a good boy for.  Hoping it heals soon because, in the meantime, he can't go outside which he is NOT happy about!
Tyce had his baptism interview with the bishop and came out SO excited, running to Parker and hugging and kissing him.  This kid is unique in so many ways and I just love him!  He is getting baptized in September.
Jack's lip is healing fairly well, I am still worried about the scarring but only time will tell...
Speaking of Jackson, this kid is a SAVER and has saved $688!  He is so excited to open a savings account, he wants to reach $1000.

The boys were able to go out to Grandma and Grandpa Morrill's house for five days and they had SO much fun!  Unfortunately it rained quite a bit so some of what Michelle had planned didn't happen but they made the most of it and still managed to have a great time!  Here's the pics she sent me...

They went camping up in Whiterocks Canyon...


When it's raining outside, you play games inside...

Sliding down this dirt hill on their bums was the highlight of their week!





It hailed!




They built this awesome "hut"...
After camping she took them to the county fair...


When I picked the boys up I asked them if they were ready to come home.  Usually they say, ya kinda.  This time they all said..."well we just wanted like five more days."  Hahaha, they love their grandparents and all the fun they get to have out there!!!  Michelle called me when they left camping and she asked Tyce if he wanted to talk to me.  Tyce's response, "well I think I should shower before I talk to her."  Hahahaha!  

No comments: