Friday, July 5, 2019

May!

The boys trying out their new water balloon launcher...

 
This is how Theo waits for me every night to go to bed, it's so cute...
Naughty boy on my counter but look how stinkin cute he is...
 Tyce's STEM project...
 We had Kai and Zae over for a sleepover, Freddy's for dinner...
 Lindsay and Christine were so sweet to come cheer on the twins in their flag football game...

Audrey putting her "lipstick" on Jackson...


Linds has always been such a great aunt to my boys, especially the twins...
Theo enjoying the sun...
Jack's latest wound...
Obligatory Mother's Day pic...
So cute (minus Tyce's eyes)...
Like Jack's high waters?!  I canNOT keep long enough pants on that kid!  He is growing like a weed all the time...

Parker made breakfast for dinner, his eggs and pancakes were yummy but the bacon...not so much...
Tyce got 3rd place for his STEM project...

So the twins both needed new shoes so we were shopping and Jack was in the men's section and Josh was in the kid's section but they still picked out the same shoes which I thought was so funny...


My bed!  Yep...crazy cat lady and I LOVE it!
Josh lost two teeth in one day!
Theo just watching me on the deck hahaha...
Love this kid and his cute style...
Forts galore in our basement!  We finished half of it and I'm really not antsy to do more because they seem to have a blast down there with it unfinished!
BEAUTIFUL Saturday morning for a run!  I'm up to 9 miles and love running in cool temps so summer will be rough for me...
Theo is so funny he goes down to the basement, digs through the dress up bin, finds something to play with, then drags it up to our room to play with it.  Very doglike!

Reading through the memory book I made for Traci a few years ago, gosh we miss the Stathis family!
Rare Chester snuggles!

The twins had to do a job shadow for school so they came to work with me and spent a little time helping me with business licensing, some time with the Parks Dept and Water Dept, then some time with our fire chief!  When they were out riding with Chief Roberts they got a call on an accident so they were able to ride with the lights on and everything!  Needless to say, they thought it was pretty cool...
The gear almost fit him!

Sweet talented outgoing Tyce got the lead part of Prospero in his class's play...The Tempest.  He memorized all of his lines so well and was able to deliver them with confidence and expression.  





His cheering section!  So nice of Tegan, Grandma Morrill, and Grandma Bybee to come support him!


I grounded Josh in his room for an hour (I can count on one hand how many times this kid has been grounded, it is so rare I even have to punish him but he was being a punk that day) and he chose to spend his time organizing his room!  It looked great!  Maybe I should ground him more...


Josh's FAVORITE teacher of all time, Ms. Fisher, had her annual 5th grade softball game and she invited Josh to come play with the "all-stars."  He was so excited to see her, she holds such a special place in his heart.  
This year is a big year for the Morrill family as far as birthdays go because TEGAN turns 20, CHRISTINE 30, PARKER 40, and MICHELLE 60!  We surprised Tegs with a little brunch party at Ruth's Diner and the balloons + wind made pictures difficult yet entertaining! 



I kicked the boys off electronics one day and they were bored so they decided to dust and clean the tops of the house that I never get to!  Fun for them, win for me! 
For Memorial Day we headed out to Neola to be with Morrills.  Traditional cemetery fence pic...

Parker and Christine were missing the other three sibings...
Mom and her chickens crack us all up.  She calls them her ladies and they follow her around like dogs!  So cute!


Family ping pong tournament came down to Christine and Josh for first place and...Josh won! 
He was pretty proud...
And the chickens were cheering them on in the window well...
Fun at the cabin with Kai and Zae...
My dad came in town for a few days so we grabbed dinner and checked out a car show...
Last day of school!  Tyce got the Athlete Award "for being good AT sports and being A good sport!"  He was pretty proud...
Someof these made me laugh...

Tyce has MANY talents...art may not be one of them!  Hahaha...
We had an INCREDIBLE thunderstorm with hail, wind, rain, thunder, lightning, you name it.  We looked out and realized Jack had stayed out there mowing the lawn!  Mixture of pride and terror when I looked out and saw him!  When he came in he had marks on his arms from the hail!  That kid...
Gorgeous sunrise!  I absolutely love getting up before the sun!

No comments: