Thursday, December 18, 2008

Frosting Sugar Cookies...

Last night the boys and I headed up to Bountiful to make cookies with my sister Dana and her kids, we all had so much fun! The boys love their cousins and they really loved frosting their own cookies!

Every time I went to take a picture of Jackson he was licking his knife, haha...
Ok, same with Josh...

Here's my Abbi Lynn, the perfectionist...

This is Jack's "surprise face"...

I caught him in the act of frosting not eating...

Mommy and Josh...

Josh loved the sprinkles, sorry about the mess Dana!!!

Mommy and Jackson...

Cute Mason and his cookies...

The finished product...

We had a lot of fun, I love hanging out with my sister and doing fun things with the kids.

On a different note, Parker got offered the job at the SEC in Washington DC!!! Great news because it was really his top choice but he also had an interview in San Jose yesterday so we'll see what we decide...

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

no pictures of livi??? haha they look so cute. did abbi flip out if her cookies didnt turn out absolutely PERFECT?

Lindsay said...

i love the picture of jackson actually frosting with one tiny finger on the cookie. and masons hilarious smile.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

You are lucky that frosting got on some of the cookies, Ayda is with your boys, lick the knife!

Johanne said...

How cute is that? Funny how that's my reaction to every one of your blogs!! I love actually getting to see pics so often since I'm so far away. Too bad I couldn't stay longer in SLC!! Miss you and that handsome fam of yours :)

Masons said...

Phil & I both vote for San Jose!

Justina Selim said...

So fun! I love sugar cookies!!