Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Fun...

We had a really fun Christmas week out in Neola with Parker's family. We went out there Tuesday and came home tonight just in time to do all my laundry and re pack so we can head to Oregon tomorrow morning to see my family! So since I am waiting for my third load to dry I figured I may as well catch up on my blog before we leave!

The boys had so much fun making a gingerbread train with Gramma and Tegan...
Christine and I were in a silly mood and thought we'd do some hilarious wrapping, 1970's hello!?
Christmas Eve Bart read the Christmas story from the Bible while the kids acted it out, Joshy was Joseph and was SOOO cute! Tegan was Mary and Cole was baby Jesus. Jackson fell asleep so he was laying on mommy instead...
All the girlies in the fam, including Grandma Bliss who is 93!!!Christmas morning was so fun, I swear I was the most excited out of anyone because the boys were SO excited and SO cute! I couldn't wait for them to see what Santa had brought! Here we are at the top of the stairs before we came down to see everything...The Batman Castle from Santa was definitely a hit! Josh plays Batman and Jackson was playing house with it, "mommy me make you some cheesecake in the micromave!" Hahaha!Not surprisingly, they were THRILLED with their stocking candy...
They liked their Hokey Pokey Elmo...
They got SO many presents I can't believe it! They were really excited about their Loony Tunes spin toothbrushes from Gramma Barraclough and their snow boots from Gamma Morrill! Haha! They also loved their new books and toys. They were adorable and it was so fun to watch how excited they got with each new present!

Later that day the boys went sledding behind Grandpa Morrill's tractor! They thought they were so cool and brave! The whole time Jack was saying, "me brave me brave!" They had so much fun with Auntie Tegan in the snow, they are so lucky to have her!!!
This morning the guys went out shooting and had "fun" I guess, haha. Those of you that know me know that I am NOT a fan of guns in general but, Parker had fun and look how sexy he is with a gun!!! Hahaha...

It was a wonderful weekend and it was so fun to have everyone together. I am so lucky to have in laws that love and accept me (although they will probably never accept my being a die hard BYU fan! Hahaha!) Thanks for a great Christmas everyone!!!

Off to Oregon we go bright and early, wish us luck on the 12 hour drive with the boys in the snow!!!!

6 comments:

Palmer Family said...

what is this i hear about you coming to oregon!? how long will you be in town?

Acker Family said...

I'm with Jamie....let's get together! Will you be here long? It'd be fun to get the kiddos together again (or without too!) Let me know!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Please drive so safe!! I am glad you had such a good day. Merry Christmas a little late.

Johanne said...

Oh I hope for you girls' sake you can all get together but I'll be so jealous - I miss everyone! Hope you have a safe trip!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Congrats on the baby news! I am sorry you're sick. I was too. I hope I get lucky with my next one. Being sick 24/7 isn't fun. I hope it gets better soon. Have fun in Salem too. It's a winter wonderland over there these days, I hear.

Brent said...

I love Josh as Superman Joseph - what a wonderful holiday with "those" grandparents!! - Jackson and Josh are so loved and spoiled by all their aunts and uncles and everybody....but they deserve it!