Friday, December 5, 2008

Grandma's Night...

Growing up, I was lucky enough to live 10 minutes from my Grandma and Grandpa Bybee, which meant I got to see them a lot. I have so many memories of our grandma's days and grandma's nights where we were spoiled rotten and always had so much fun! I always felt lucky to have a grandma that was young and full of energy! Anyways, last night I was able to have another grandma's night! No, we didn't go to Nelson Park or stuff our faces with sweets, but it was still a wonderful night!

We went to the Timpanogos Temple for a session and it was so nice! That temple is absolutely GORGEOUS and it was so nice to have 2 hours of peace and quiet to reflect on life and feel the spirit. After that we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and it was SOOOO yummy!!! We were there till almost 10pm just talking and it was so nice, just me and my grandma, there's nothing I can't talk to her about. I love fall and winter time because they live in Utah, but they're going back to Oregon soon. =( Thanks for a great night Grandma, I love you so much!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute pic! did she give you one of her back scratches?

Justina Selim said...

Again, so not fair that you get away with this in the midst of finals!! Looks fun!

Masons said...

Yay for Grandmas! Jenn, what if we become grandmas?! AHHHH!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I just love that picture with your grandma! I am glad you have such a great relationship with her, that is what I want Ayda to have with my mom!!