Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yep, I'm Pregnant!

You all heard Jack and Josh right, we are pregnant!!! We are SO excited about it and the boys have been so cute. They talk about "mommy's baby" all day every day and Jackson keeps asking to see it, haha. I tell him he can see it in 7 months and he says, "ok mommy, me hold baby when he (or she) comes k?" They'll be such great big brothers! I am about 8 weeks along and go to the doctor on the 7th for my first ultrasound, and to see how many babies are in there! Odds are there's just one, but ya never know! My due date will be the first part of August.

I was feeling great until about 2 weeks ago, now I am SOOO tired and extremely sick to my stomach for most of the day. I had such a great pregnancy with the boys, I was never sick or tired (until the end when I was huge) so I guess I was expecting that again. NOPE! Guess I can't get lucky twice. But it's all worth it, we are just so excited to have a new addition to our family!

Parker accepted the job offer in Washington DC so we will be moving there either in May/June or August/September, he can start whenever so we are still trying to work out the details. Needless to say, moving while super prego or with a brand new baby across country is going to be difficult so I don't know what we're going to do. Parker will take the bar end of July and then he'll be DONE STUDYING FOREVER!!! I am so looking forward to that day.

So that's the update, life is going to be hectic for us for a while but we are so grateful for another special spirit (spirits??? 1, 2, 3, 4????) being sent to us and we are so grateful that Parker got a job offer, with this economy that in and of itself is a huge blessing. Merry Christmas!!!!

6 comments:

Janae said...

YAY! I'm glad you spilled the beans at last. I am so happy for you guys. But so incredibly sad that you are moving across the country. you know, we really need to work on our timing. We are putting ourselves on opposite ends of the continent all the time! And hey, Rylee was just 6 weeks old when we moved to the East coast, so I know how stressful and crazy it is. I will be your support girl! Have a great Christmas this week and then lets play!!!

Acker Family said...

YAAAAAAAAY!! Jenn I am so stinkin' happy for you!! I actually have been thinking about you lately and wondering if you were trying and/or pregnant. YAY!! I'm so thrilled for you and Parker-that is a wonderful Christmas present!! :)

Loni said...

AWESOME!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I bet it is (or are) a girl - pregnancy's with girls usually cause more sickness (says the mom of all boys). That is so cool. And congrats on DC! I hope it's not too crazy out there for you. I do live about 6 hours from DC, so if you ever come up towards Cleveland, give me a call. Congrats again!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! So far we're doing ok with #3...but she's still sleeping all day. We'll see how things are when she decides to be awake more often. HOpefully she'll be good! My girls LOVE her to death...literally. I'm a full time referee making sure Kendyl doesn't get smothered. I guess that's better than them intentionally trying to kill her! Good luck with everything! And by the way- I can't believe how different your little boys look. They give my girls a run for their money.

Emily said...

Big congrats on #3, possible 4 and hopefully that's all. The boys will be a great age and such big helpers. I hope you start feeling better and get some rest.

Lindsay Ferrin said...

Jenn I'm so happy for you and Parker. I can't wait to see another beautiful Morrill baby... any chance you'd come out to Oregon again for a baby shower??

So excited for you!