Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Love My Boys...

Here is a video of the boys doing the primary song Heads, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes...

I love how they just go back and forth from head to toes, haha. They have been playing so cute together today it just makes me so grateful for twins. They are such best friends and are always looking out for eachother. I love when Jack runs to get me, "Mommy Joshy needs a wipe in the bafroom." Or when Jackson is trying to "fick the tree" so Josh runs inside and gets him some snow gloves to help "so his hands don't get hurt." They really don't fight much and I love watching them interact. Today for about half an hour they sat at the piano and took turns choosing a primary song to play and sing, it just made my heart melt. I love that they take pride in eachother's accomplishments, I dread the day where competition starts. Right now they get SO excited for eachother when they do something well. They also share so well, and if it's ever a problem they just ask me to "set the timer" and as soon as it goes off they're so excited to give it to the other one. Their new favorite thing lately is to pee "at the same time together" into the toilet, haha, being the mother of twin boys has sure loosened me up!!!

Jackson is really concerned about baby Trevor coming and likes to clean up his messes so that Trevor doesn't chew on his toys. He also asked me if Trevor could sleep with him so he could help him when he cries. How precious is that? He likes to sing songs to the baby and hug my belly, which is just adorable. He keeps asking me if baby Trevor can go outside without his shoes on, or if he has to wear shoes like he does. I really want to freeze them at this age, it is SO much fun! I love my boys so much!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

where is the second video?