Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yes, I'm Alive...

I've been big time slacking on my blog lately but, don't worry, nothing too exciting has been going on. I am still pregnant, went to the doctor today and everything looks great. I am still at a 2 so let's hope he waits till after Parker's test! When I was trying to get pregnant I hated people who would complain about being pregnant because I thought they were so lucky to even BE pregnant! But, here I am, 37 weeks and miserable. I've just forgotten what it's like to be able to sleep, sit, lay, walk, etc and be comfortable!!! I feel so lazy and hate that I can't get on the floor and play with the boys. They have been surprisingly sensitive to me though, which I appreciate.

Two weeks from today is the bar exam, poor Parker is very stressed and overwhelmed with all he has to learn. I know he will do well, but it's easy for me to say that since I'm not the one that actually has to TAKE the test! Not only does he have to study for the biggest test of his life but he also has to deal with me and the boys because there are some days where I'm just exhausted and can barely function. Everyone pray for him!

The boys are doing great, they are loving living out here and loving the short drive to see Grandma, Grandpa, Tegan, and Christine. Lindsay came out to visit on Saturday and we had so much fun. The boys were SO excited when she got here! How are we gonna tear them away from the family they love so much???

Lastly, our house hunting is not going so well. Unlucky for us, the rental market in DC is BOOMING so we are having a hard time finding a place. The good places seriously are gone in like 24 hours. Since we're not out there, we have to wait for pictures etc and by then, someone has already seen it in person and signed the lease. SO, it may come down to Parker just packing up and finding us a place when he gets there with our stuff!

Anyways, sorry this is kinda a negative post. I'm kinda down on things right now but I know we're blessed to have this little baby coming to our family, to have had the chance to go to law school, to live out here in Neola, and I GUESS somehow moving to DC is a blessing right!?

Parker is taking the boys rafting tomorrow so hopefully he can get some cute pics and then I'll do a cute happy post. =)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i wish i could come out every saturday!!

Daisha said...

I'm feeling ya Jenn! i'm a few weeks behind you, but the discomfort and tiredness is so hard to handle. we are you actually moving?

Acker Family said...

Hang in there!! The end is near! At least you're almost done...I'm uncomfortable and I still have 4 months! Hope you get some rest! :)