Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pregnancy Update...

Well I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm dialated to a three and starting to thin! All is well so far. We scheduled an induction for July 31st, so mark your calendars, Trevor will be here in less than 2 weeks!!! House hunting via internet and phone has not been working for us so, unfortunately, Parker is going to have to go out to DC around August 6th to find us a place so we decided to induce me so he'll have a week with me and the baby before he has to take off. =( It is not ideal but, what else can we do-we have to find a place to live! So I just have to keep Trevor from coming before then, because Parker will be taking the bar in Oregon the 27th-29th. Craziness!

Just a reminder that at the very bottom of my blog Parker posts cute videos of the boys that he takes with his phone. The one on there now is of Josh learning to ride a bike! Check it out!

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

ooh 3 huh!! I will be praying you make it until Parker can be home!

Justina Selim said...

That video is so cute! I can't wait to see this baby! So fun to have a date set!!