Friday, November 13, 2009

Update on the Batman Jammies...

For those who are DYING to know what happened with Jackson's batman pajamas...I cut the feet off and he still loves them. He thinks it's hilarious and doesn't realize what a nerd he looks like...


But a cute nerd =)


Tyce had a rough day yesterday, very tired and congested. He just wanted to cuddle on mommy all day (not that I minded). Today he actually seems MUCH happier and has much more energy. He still sounds horribly congested but is acting pretty much normal. Jack and Josh are both congested and coughing but are also happy as can be. Josh also sprained his ankle last night so he's been limping around. =( Lucky for me, all three of my kids are SO good when they're sick!

5 comments:

Daisha said...

The jammies are cute. . . anything to make them last! So glad your parents are coming to see you for Thanksgiving. Lets get together after the first of the year!

Riddle Girl said...

That is great that he let you cut them to last longer!
You could always add in some fabric at the bottom to make them go even longer.
Or maybe Santa can bring him new ones?!

Lindsay said...

he looks adorable! cant wait to see him again.

Mikaela said...

I love when I am right (it happens so rarely!!!). Glad the pajamas worked out and the boys are slowly getting better!

Mikaela said...

okay, the word verification that came up after my comment was, "dingl" honestly, it obviously isn't a robot because I don't think they have a sense of humor! HAHAHAHA dingl-berries hahhaha. I am so mature. . . .