Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chuck E Cheese...

Last night we took the boys to Chuck E Cheese. They played for over three hours and had so much fun together. Parker has taken them each there on their own but, as it turns out, they actually have more fun together! I think as twins they really do prefer to be together and really don't care if they have one on one time with mommy and daddy. That may change, but for now, I love it. It was super crowded when we got there but died down around 8pm so then they could do more without having to wait.

Here they are before all the fun... They were excited to see Barney...
Josh was, of course, amazing at shooting hoops...(and yes, he is licking his snot in every single picture-poor guy I think has allergies)Jack loved Bob the Builder...
The cutest thing here was how he would talk to the things he was hitting down, haha...Always tired daddy, and his cute little boy...Tyce did great, riding in the Bjorn on daddy the whole night...Cheeseballs eating the nasty pizza....Mommy and Jack...Stupid bike, the parents had to pedal it to make it go up...Mommy and Josh playing air hockey (I LOVE air hockey!)...Jackson loved taking the mouse for a ride...
The slowest moving carousel I've ever seen...Haha, Josh was like..."mommy this does NOT go very high!"...They loved watching Chuck the mouse dance...Enjoying some race car driving....

It was a fun night but now I am off to the gym to burn off that nasty pizza I ate!!!

5 comments:

Jami said...

Did you go easy on Josh with the air hockey? I laughed thinking that maybe you didn't :)

Lindsay said...

parker looks exhausted!! you guys need to get some sleep!!! tyce is so dang cute.

Parker said...

I wasn't that tired; Jenn just made me hold my smile until Tyce smiled. I can't hold it for that long without it looking unnatural.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHA parker i love it. you mean you don't stand in your bathroom practicing your smile in the mornings?

Mikaela said...

Parker, that is actually scientifically proven about the smile.. . if you hold it too long it ends up looking like the grimace primates make to intimidate attackers. I swear I am not making this up, National Geographic is the best! So, you have a reason. Unfortunately we had the same problem with family pictures with all of Dan's family. Trying to get 12 kids to look good meant all of the parents are doing the ape-smile.