Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cowboys...

The boys got cowboy boots from Grandma and Grandpa Morrill for Christmas and they wear them every single day. They wake up, put them on (over their jammies mind you), then come downstairs for breakfast. They want to wear them everywhere we go but sometimes I make them wear other shoes. Today they had on all their cowboy gear then went up to their rooms to find their gloves and hats (because "that's what cowboys do mom"). They have been riding their horses around for hours. Haha, it's funny because they never would have learned any of this had we not lived in Neola for the summer. I love it!

Joshy with his beloved horse (who was in the bathroom in time out because he apparently BUCKED Josh off and Josh was mad, hahaha)...Jack's horse was out of time out and hungry for some hay, apparently...Daddy and his boys (Jack was in a bad mood)...After we bribed him, he was suddenly happy...Tyceroo got a new toy from one of my friends and he LOVES it...
Things out here on the east coast are going well. I am actually starting to like it out here. Of course, it helps that I have lots of visitors coming to see us in the next few months...YAY!!! Tyce is happy, huge, and still up a lot at night. Parker is still enjoying his job. Jack and Josh love going to the gym with me every day and playing with their friends and all the toys. I've made lots of friends out here and I really don't feel so alone anymore. But, I will always and forever miss my family out in Utah and Oregon. =( Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

i miss little tycey!! i hope he doesn't forget me =(

Michelle said...

what sweet little cowboys! I'm so glad they are still liking the outfits. Tyce is getting cuter by the day!

Mikaela said...

Ha ha ha, see what happens when you live in the country for a while! Of course they love that stuff, because there mom doesn't. My mom doesn't like any animals so of course that is what I was obsessed with. Apparently we aren't totally weird because my nieces and nephew were pretending to be horses this weekend! Glad you are getting comfortable out there, I am sure it is beautiful!

Marilyn said...

I remember the cowboy days. Those are great horses -- we just had a broom. The horses eat too? Is it cookies? That is what my boys tried.