Friday, January 8, 2010

Dolls...

The boys got these adorable camo baby dolls from Auntie Christine for Christmas. Unfortunately, we could not fit them in our luggage coming back so my mother in law had to ship them and they just came in the mail yesterday...it was like Christmas all over again! The boys were SO excited! They have been the best little "mommys" taking care of them. They sleep with them, eat with them, and carry them around kissing their foreheads. It is so precious. They treat him just like I treat Tyce. Jackson threw a fit this morning because I would not let him give his baby real oatmeal like Tyce was eating, haha. Last night Josh kept taking off his baby's clothes to "check if he was poopy" but couldn't get his clothes back on so he got mad, haha.

Here are the dolls, pretty life like looking huh? Cute Jack taking care of his baby...
Cute Josh holding his baby...I finally convinced Jack to pretend to feed his baby and he gave in...

I love watching them play make believe, this has been my favorite age for sure. They are so innocent and adorable yet can still do most things on their own. I love my boys!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute!!! they both look tired in the pictures...did you wake them up early??

Jenn said...

Haha, yes I woke Josh up "early" (9am) because I'm sick of them being up so late at night!

Christine said...

oh my goodness im SO happy they love their camo dolls =)!! melt my heart!

Janae said...

those are too cute. i wish i had some little boys to give those to!