Sunday, January 31, 2010

Once There Was a Snowman, Snowman, Snowman...

After church today the boys asked Parker to make them a snowman. Tycee is really sick so he and I stayed inside but I came out to get a few cute pictures...

Here they are making the body... I think Josh spent most of his time eating the snow...
Taking a nap in the snow...

The finished product...After he got thrown in the snow by daddy...

Today is Tyce's 6 month birthday! I can't believe he's 6 months already! How did he celebrate? By having a fever, runny nose, and horrible cough. =( He is still so happy though, well, trying to be happy. He is such a good baby (during the DAY!) Well it's 8:15pm and the kids are down, I think I'll head to bed too! MAYBE I'll get some good sleep before Tyceroo wakes up. We'll see...

3 comments:

Denise said...

That snowman is huge! How cute. I hope the baby feels better soon! Let me know if you need anything. xo

Justina Selim said...

What a cute snowman! Miss u guys!

Lindsay said...

cute! i'm so glad parker has time to play with them now!!