Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hair Cut and Baseball Game...

Tycee had his first hair cut last week. He hated it, cried the whole time, but his hair looks much better now and hopefully will grow in more evenly now. Parker got mad at me for trying to take pictures so this is the best I got... Saturday evening my dad took Parker and the twins to a Nationals game. Sounds like they had lots of fun even though it was pretty hot and sticky. The other day I was going downstairs and I looked up to see this guy smiling at me so I thought I'd take some pictures...
Today was my first day alone with the kids in a month and, to be honest, it was NOT fun! Luckily my parents will be back on Thursday (they went to DC for 4 days for a conference and to sight see). The twins' 4th birthday is this weekend! Yay!

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Why are guys so anti-picture?? Tyce looks so cute peeking through!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh i love little tycee. i hope he keeps his happy self up for your sanity!!!