Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy 7th Anniversary to my Husband!!!!

Seven years ago today I was sealed in the Portland Temple for time and all eternity with my amazing husband Parker. I feel so incredibly blessed that he chose me, considering he really deserves better, in fact he deserves the best. I love him SO much and, in honor of our 7th anniversary, here's why...

1) He makes me feel beautiful, inside and out, always. It doesn't matter to Parker if I'm in my pjs, no make up, wet hair, and wearing slippers or if I'm all done up pretty. He always makes me feel like I'm beautiful.

2) He makes me feel loved, always. I have never in our 7 years of marriage doubted his love or devotion to me.

3) We're best friends. Parker really truly is the one I want to tell everything to. There is nothing we cannot talk about. We have a very open and close relationship.

4) He's a great father. Ok, great is an understatement. He is everything that Jackson, Josh, and Tyce need in a daddy. They absolutely adore him, and I know why.

5) He's patient with me. Whether I'm complaining about a restaurant, stressed about the kids, dealing with family drama, feeling down about myself, etc etc etc, he remains patient with me. I guess sometimes I'm high maintenance, but he doesn't seem to mind "maintaining me."

6) He has the same goal as me, an eternal life together as a family. Parker is a worthy priesthood holder and a good example of the gospel to myself and our children.

7) He is sexy, cute, gorgeous, beautiful, inside and out. Everyone that meets Parker loves him. He may be quiet, but he is likable-actually-lovable! His personality is very calming, which I love.

I LOVE YOU PARKER! THANKS FOR AN AMAZING SEVEN YEARS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MANY MANY MORE TOGETHER!
Love,
Your Girl

3 comments:

Parker said...

Thanks babe;) You're my sweetheart, and I love you! Happy Anniversary!

Lindsay said...

how cute. i can't believe how young you both look. 7 years already? crazy.

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous couple!! You too are so good for each other. Wishing you a happy anniversary!