Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! We've had a good day so far, Parker got breakfast in bed, then we went to church, came home and opened presents, and now dinner is in the oven. I think it's safe to say that Parker is a HAPPY dad today. We all love him so much and feel so blessed he is the leader in our home. He has big shoes to fill from MY dad, and he is doing well. Parker is loving, patient, calm, and everything the boys need and everything I need. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

Here's a framed picture of them playing baseball... Opening his present from me...
A new phone! Yay! The Incredible! He was very surprised and very very excited. Needless to say, he'll be on it 24/7 for a while but that's ok...Tycee was a mess after lunch so we threw him in the sink and Parker was making him laugh...Playing pacman with the boys...So TYCE likes to play in my cabinets and pull everything out, which I understand because he's 10 months old...however, when my FOUR year olds do it, not so cool...

Tyce is walking like crazy today so Parker took a video (with his new phone) and will post it on my blog sometime today so CHECK IT OUT! It's too cute and he is doing SO well!

I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my amazing dad, father in law, and grandpa...I LOVE YOU ALL!

Stay tuned...update tomorrow on week 1 of my diet!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

happy fathers day to parker! he is the best dad for the boys for sure. that picture of him with his new phone is super cute. i bet hes lovin it!