Saturday, August 28, 2010

DIET IS OVER!!!

Happy Birthday to me, my diet is over! After 11 long weeks here are my results:

*Lost 24 pounds
*Lost 5 inches on my waist
*Lost 5 inches on my hips

I am happy with my results and excited to maintain it. It was hard, but I learned a lot of self control and self discipline. I am proud of myself for setting this goal and accomplishing it. Thanks to my little sis who did this with me, I could NOT have done it without her. Knowing that she was suffering along with me made it all bearable. Thanks also to my wonderful husband who, as always, supported me through the whole thing. Now off to enjoy my birthday! More to come!

6 comments:

Daisha said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations! That's awsome.

Brent said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Jennifer...Happy Birthday to you! Congratulations on the success with your diet. You've always been beautiful to me but I may be a little biased. I am proud of you (and Lindsay) for your self discipline and follow through on your diet. See you soon!!

Justina Selim said...

Good job Jenn! That is way impressive! I wish I had some of your self control! :->

Justina Selim said...

Good job Jenn! That is way impressive! I wish I had some of your self control! :->

Shalyse said...

Jenn...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are awesome! so happy for you. you look AMAZING! :-)

Emily said...

Way to go!!!! And happy birthday