Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oregon Trip Part 2...

Here are some more pics from our week in Oregon...

Tyce and me, he was SUCH a good boy on the trip... Adorable pic of the cousins holding hands...
Of course they loved throwing rocks...When I first got there I was ready to say goodbye to my sugar free diet for the week. My dad snapped a picture of my first cookie in 7 weeks...IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!Joshy enjoying a smore...One of the highlights of the week was playing spoons with my grandparents. Ah it was a HILARIOUS night! My grandparents are such good sports and they make any game so very entertaining! At one point...root beer came out my mom's nose because she was laughing so hard! We took the boys to this golf course and they had fun about the first 9 holes, then they got hot and bored but still had fun...Tyce's first time in a hot tub. He was SO cute. He held on so tight to those two balls and cuddled me so tight...Grandpa being silly with the boys...Parker and I...Our attempt at a family picture...We rented the boys some bikes and they had fun with daddy riding around the resort...They LOVED the hot tub on the patio, they went in pretty much every morning...For obvious reasons, this looked too funny to not take a picture of...They loved the kiddie pool as well...Tyce making a silly face....Look closely through the chairs and you'll see two cute bums!More hot tub fun...Joshy enjoying some rootbeer with his smores...They had fun making smores but Jackson HATED eating them because he got so sticky, haha. Josh, of course, had no problem with it...Ok so these pics are backward but one night my dad, Jason, Lindsay, and Parker thought it would be fun to throw these plastic balls into this high ceiling fan and see where it shoots them out to. Well, one of Jason's balls happens to pull the chain and turn the fan off! I know, what are the odds? Well it's a very high ceiling so they formed a human pyramid to turn it back on, and it worked!
He was just too short so he grabbed some long tongs to help pull the chain...

Gosh we had so much fun together as a family. Luckily I get to go back in a month for our girl's retreat! Yay! Well, one post to come...Tyce's first birthday!!!!

5 comments:

Mikaela said...

Did you and Linds buy two different suits that were the same or did you share the tan and brown one? That is so hilarious!! looks like your diet went well, you look great!

Jenn said...

We bought two different suits that were different! Can you believe that? Haha, hilarious!

joelle said...

how fun, jenn! I love seeing those boys of yours!

Acker Family said...

Looks like such a fun time! Too bad you were so close to me and I didn't get a chance to see you! :( But glad you had fun! And you are so tan and skinny! I'm thinking I should try that diet you did so I can shrink down like you did! But no sugar?! Don't know if I can handle that!

Jenn said...

Haha, Amanda---if I can do it, anyone can. I was 100% addicted to sugar. Surprisingly, your body stops craving it. Plus, once you start seeing results...the last thing you want to do is mess it up! But babe you ARE skinny! You don't need a diet!