Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paper Plate Bugs...

Today the boys wanted to do a craft project so I got out the paper plate bugs that Parker's mom sent them a while back. They had tons of fun... Even daddy turned off the football game for a while to help out...
Josh's finished product...Jackson's finished product...Thanks mom for sending those! The boys loved them!
In other news, I have one week left on my diet so I am thinking about a new goal to set for myself. I was recently called into the Young Women's program at my church and they have set a goal to read the entire Book of Mormon by Young Women's in Excellence (October 26th). I'm getting a late start but if I average four chapters a day I think I can do it. So...wish me luck!

Oh and did I mention that in ONE WEEK I'll be on an airplane...alone, reading, sleeping, listening to music, thinking, etc...on my way to Oregon! I'm super excited for my week with my sister and mom. =)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

what cute little bugs!! the plates too! I am so proud of you on your diet Jenn. I know it was hard, but you stuck with it. You are gorgeous - as before!

Brent said...

Darling pictures! What cute boys (including Parker). Good job on the gift, Michelle. Miss all of you.

Lindsay said...

fun craft activity! less than one week! YAY! and i come to YOUR house in like, 2 1/2 months.