Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Am Thankful for Friends...

Today I am thankful for my dear friends, childhood friends all the way up to my new east coast friends. I've always been a very social person who loves having lots of friends to hang out with, laugh with, cry with, and chat with. I feel so blessed that I as I look at my 27 years of life I have made friends with so many special people that have influenced my life for good. I always have someone I can call and I feel like there's always someone who will understand. I also miss most of my friends terribly, as most of them live much farther west, but I still know that they're only a phone call away. I would love to list each of my dear friends and write something about them but I fear I would forget someone. You know who you are. I love you all so much and thanks for your friendship.

No comments: