Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week with Auntie Lindsay!

I just got back from dropping Linds off at the airport, I'm so sad already! She was here for a week but it seemed like only a few days! The boys absolutely adore her and she spoiled them all week. Her and I get along so well and have so much fun together, it was just a wonderful week. We really didn't do anything all that fun and exciting, just hung out and laughed a lot! Oh, and ate a lot! Haha, Linds and I are both now addicted to Popcorn, Indiana Kettle Corn. AMAZING! Anways, here are some pics from the week...

Tycee loved being tickled... Lindsay probably read the same two books to Tyce about 200 times over the course of the week, he'd go pick one out then back up into her lap. Haha, it was so cute...
He also played with her cell phone all week, amazingly it didn't break!!!Jackson and Linds reading the Friend...Josh had fun pouring bark dust down the slide where Lindsay was sitting on the bottom...Cute guys with their Auntie Lindsay...Friday night Lindsay babysat for us and Parker and I went to dinner AND a movie!!! It was a wonderful night...

I love my little sis so much and love how close we are. I already miss her so much but appreciate her spending a week out here with us. The hard thing is...I won't see her for 9 months!!! That's way too long!!! I need to win the lottery so I can fly everyone I love out here. :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i cant believe its over already! it went by waaay too fast cuz we were having so much fun! love you sis.

Lindsay said...

fyi, you need to post about our walk in the forest!

Mikaela said...

Looks like you had a great time, your comment about her reading the Friend with Tyce reminded me of something funny. I always thought parents were a little out there when they said their really young kids loved the friend (I figured they were just a little delusional) Until we started getting it, and i have to admit Shad LOVES the friend. He loves the pictures and will just stare at the pictures of Jesus. He also loves that I let him wrinkle the pages to his hearts content and drag it around which he isn't allowed to do with his books, but now I have to believe more things that parents say . .