Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a fabulous Christmas day. The kids woke up around 7:30am and ran into our room super excited. When we were about to head downstairs Tyce found my chapstick and I didn't notice so he hung out upstairs for a while sucking on it (his favorite thing to do, but I always take it away so he must've been super excited). Santa brought each of the boys a dinosaur and they were really happy.

Josh, my sweet tooth, was excited about his loot of candy... I love Tyce's new pengiun jammies from Grandma Morrill...
Josh's Monty T-Rex...Jackson's Big Buddy T-Rex...Grandma and Grandpa Morrill got them a Buzz and Woody doll, they kinda decided that Woody would be Jack's and Buzz would be Josh's...Grandma Morrill also made this adorable little book for Tyce with pictures of my whole family and Morrills whole family so he can become familiar with all his grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins that live across the country that he doesn't even know! :(Josh with his Buzz and his Monty...We got them a smaller Buddy and Tiny dinosaurs from Dinosaur Train...Tycee had a huge Christmas morning blow out so we had to throw him in the tub, then he was happy...When Tyce first saw his dinosaur walking he goes, "WOW WOW!" Haha, it was cute...Jackson absolutely LOVES his Woody...And Josh loves his Buzz...It was a really nice day. After we opened presents we put Tyce down for a nap and the twins just played for hours with their new toys. Parker and I had a nice Christmas as well and feel lucky to have parents that do so much for us. I'm going to use some of my Christmas money to go get my hair done this week, YAY! My mom got Parker some really nice new work shirts so he was excited about that.
This morning we grabbed some pics before church...My parents got each of us an Oregon sweatshirt (go Ducks!) and they're all SUPER cute. Tyce and I have one too but we're not in the picture. :)

I'm so sad Christmas is over. I love the anticipation. I love the music. I love the spirit. I love how everyone is happy. I love the excitement. I love thinking about Christ and his birth. I love when our nation focuses on the Savior instead of politics. Oh well, it was wonderful and now we can look forward to next year! Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Daisha said...

Merry Christmas! Church was cancelled for us this morning. It started snowing yesterday and we have about 4 inches. Did you guys get snow yet?! Isn't it so nice when kids get something new and it keeps them entertained for hours . . . it's nice to get a break for a bit!

Lindsay said...

i'm so glad you had such a good christmas with just your little fam. it sucked not having you here, but i can't even imagine how cute the boys were!

Brent said...

Wonderful Christmas memories for a wonderful family. The boys look so excited in your pictures.....I love their innocence. We missed you but it's time for your family to create your own experiences. Merry Christmas!!

JP said...

Thanks for posting about your day, I was wondering how it all went! The boys are looking big and grown up, especially Tyce. We have been missing you guys too, your post about being lonely really made me sad :( I hope you're doing ok. Give all your boys my love! We love you!