Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm a Lucky Mommy

Today during quiet time (Tyce naps and the twins watch a movie) I was upstairs reading in my room and I heard SO much noise downstairs. I was super annoyed because the boys know that this is QUIET time. I came downstairs ready to be mad at them and I walk into the basement to find this... Sweet Jackson had cleaned up the entire basement! It had been pretty messy for a couple days now and he put all the toys away, in the correct bins, without me asking, all by himself. Jack gets easily overwhelmed by "big jobs" and I was so surprised he did this on his own. Josh was so proud of him, "mommy Jack did this ALL by himself!"

I asked Jack to smile for the camera and Josh poked his head in at the last minute. And yes, that is how Josh ALWAYS looks! He is licking his nose 24/7...
Then Josh showed me on the main level how he had "organcised" all the toys that we keep in the family room...

I really am a lucky mom. I have such sweet thoughtful boys.

2 comments:

Janae said...

Your boys are so sweet! I love how much they love each other. And how cute of them to clean up. I love those moments where you think you are going to be mad at them for something to find instead you are really proud of them. Good job Jack and Josh!!

Justina Selim said...

You are a lucky mama! That's pretty much unheard of over here, haha!